Loren Babcock's Research ...
... involves a variety of topics in paleobiology and stratigraphy:
- diversification of life forms during the early Paleozoic
- biomineralization in early animals
- fossilization processes and exceptional fossil preservation
- the relationship between climatic change, sea level change, and biotic change during critical intervals of geologic history
- methods of global stratigraphic correlation
- paleobiology, taphonomy, and extinction of Pleistocene megafauna
Recent publications illustrate some recent research in these areas. Many of these articles are available online, but pdf copies can be provided on request.
Jill Leonard-Pingel's Research ...
Dale Gnidovec's Research ...
... involves vertebrate fossils, including dinosaurs and Quaternary land mammals.